Hell CALL! Ring! RIng!Ring!HEHEHE

    Generally, telephone numbers left behind doors in public toilets are written by pranksters.
But have you ever tried calling them? I have. Most of them are wrong numbers.
There are usually some that have willing conversationalists at the other end.
I have made quite a few friends that way. 
However, there is one number that I'll never forget----the Hell Number. 
That, at least, is my name for it.

     I had called that number for fun. There was no connecting click or the familiar ringing tonee.
It was just a sudden series of strangely horrific noise. There was a continuous bubbling sound,
and there was a loud hissing in the background. I thought i could hear screams, like mice chattering.
It turned my blood cold. And there was  a wicked laugh, "Hee Hee Hee" Ha Ha Ha.

    I quickly slammed the phone down.
    It funny, you know. I have recollection of that phone number now except that the last four digits were
0000.Maybe I was connected to an outdated telephone recording or something we can't  see..

(00000000) 
time:1.44-4.44a.m midnight

没有评论:

Ads