Wedding Dinner

Long time did attend Wedding Dinner .
Today have a chance for me to attend.
Today i still have become myself.. i did eat too much
until wanted to vomit... The Meal quick expensive
first food make me until now still missing the taste..

This wedding dinner conduct from my grandmother de
sister... too long the relative relations my grandmother de sister
de Son de SOn .. but i also don't no what to want to called to the
bridegroom .. maybe just a 2 hour we know each and another
after today we are going not the same road  ..

Celebrate people wedding is a happy and funny time.
But after that is a BAD TIME
WHEN HOME i get a call from my auntie ( gugu)
she tell me about my uncle car  stolen
what can i do? haiz
for me is not happy when i hear the bad news like accident, who going to hospital

and pass away.. very scare i hear this all accident if happen.






Biao Gu

没有评论:

Ads