Tonight at midnight last night trying to, that unknown thorough moon.

Not completely round, but with 3 / 4 round moon.


Really sitting in the car, I heart,

Some people say dead become stars in the sky.


It will let people know how to appreciate,

The stars represent the moment the wisdom of many.

How do you feel will also see how stars

I'm not tired today, with a heart, to enjoy the calm yourself.

Their own shortcomings, their own advantages.

The park has a large circle of the beautiful lake.

Landscape along the glamorous people.


Peaceful mind sitting in the moon, streams, trails the lingering.

Close your eyes and feel the scene around it.

Forced breathing sigh of relief.


Bustling city one minute left to win the gas.

It suddenly occurred to want to give your poem:

"The moon so and so's by my side,

Sometimes you cheer for me too vague,


My heart can not help but like a quietly rose to the surface,

Quietly take the air on land,

Sometimes I like a tree

A tree without direction,

East wind blow me in the direction I have gone along with it.


Better than the weight of the stone burden on my shoulders is heavier,


Street lights off in the endless night helped me a section of road

没有评论:

Ads