Gathering...^ 6I^

Yesterday 21 December Maybe it was a good moment for us
all the student 2003 6I class.. Commemoration meeting
conduct at Daniel Ong Home
 Just a simple BBQ party, no so much food..
and the aim of the Gathering is Gathering !!!


The moon quick pretty at the night.
But, maybe the mood damn down ,
where the start?
Every night when i outside,
i will looking for the sky.
See whether the sky have Moon and Star.

You ask me why? maybe the answer is
representative my mood.. When the star and the moon together..
" Sometime when we touch the honesty too much"
maybe i thinking too much?

I think the gathering all the classmate will come,
but disappointed the grade adviser also absent for the party.

 
 
 

1 条评论:

William 说...

Moon and heart. You're singing a Teresa Teng song ah? Kakaka.

Ads