STARING INCIDENT

 I have an uncle who has psychic vision.In 
the Chinese tradition, it is known as "yin-yang"
eyes. Such a gift is apparently hereditary, but till 
today no one knows exactly whether this is true 
or not.Anyway, it runs in my family and many of 
my ancestors had this gift.My grandfather knows 
great deal about it and he can go on and on
about this"extra-sensory" ability.He always says 
he regrets not having this gift,and blames it on 
his parent. I always laugh.

   But anyway,my uncle,who is an insurance agent,
always sees spirit and ghosts.On occasions he would 
arrive at place and you can see him staring and staring
at nothing in particular.Most people who don't understand
think he is mad. But i know very well that he is looking at a 
presence invisible to the human eye.

  There was once he went to meet a client at Sungai Wang Plaza.
They met at the cafe and sat down over a cup of coffee to settle 
a business transaction. My uncle told me he saw a figure beside the
client.

  The client was a friends of his, a pretty secretary who was an ex-classmate.
Next to her floating in the air ,was a thin,long-haired man with horrifying,
bloodshot eyes.He started hard at my uncle, and my uncle used to seeing
such creatures,stared right back.They started a staring match,each eager to 
scare the other off.

 As you can guess, the secretary was so surprised! She thought my uncle
had gone bonkers or something, a gingerly shook him,at which my uncle 
broke off his gaze and explained himself to the secretary.

 However,the secretary got the jitters and didn't really believe my uncle.
Worse,she told my uncle he should go and see a psychiatrist.My uncle had no 
choice but to treat the whole thing as a joke. He was also used to people
not taking him seriously,I guess.

  So the deal was settled and they both went home. As they departed, my uncle threw
a last glance at the figure, who gave him a malicious look. My uncle was certain that the 
spirit was evil and up to no good.Unfortunately, the secretary was not a very 
receptive person.

  The next morning, there was some sad news circulating round the office.
It was the secretary.She had died! My uncle called at her house and found out
thet she had been knocked down by a car near Sungai Wang Plaza.
Now my uncle was sure that the spirits beside the secretary had been there for 
a reason.

  It had probably been assigned to make sure the secretary had the "accident"

没有评论:

Ads