Nasty Baby

I am not an unreasonable person.I speak the truth
and say what i mean and mean what i say.
I'm reporting about this spirit at my hawker centre
no matter how hard the woman cleaning the toilet denies
it exist.Because I have personally come into contact
with it.

It was a Monday morning.I went to the market and bought
my vegerable and meat.I have to purchase food for my entire
family,and I like it fresh,so I go marketing every morning.
But on that particular morning,because the vegetables were
extra cheap,and there were watermelon on sale,I bought an extra
large amount of food.I spent almost half the morning there,
until about ten-thirty,when I felt I just had to do my business.

I went to the toilet beside the hawker centre,paid the usual ten
cents and went in.Whether I liked it or not,I had to bring in my
food and the basket too.At first I asked the woman to look after
my basket for me ,but I think she was in a bad mood that day so she
refused to help me.

Anyway,I went in and did it.Just as I was collecting my basket and
things from the floor to leave,I heard a crying sound.

I was suprised to hear a baby in the toilet.It was rather soft
but shrill.It echoed in the toilet,because the toilet was tiled
and you get that hollow,vibrating effect.It was obviously a baby's
cry.

I searched around,but there was no sign of a baby.Then I heard mocking
laughter and got really frightened.Somebody tapped me on the shoulder.
When I turned to look,I was slapped!

I hurried out with my basket of food and scolded the toilet-woman,saying
that listening to my complaint,she waved it all aside immediately.She
shoudted loudly that I was talking nonsense.I was so angry I quarrelled
with her.

Such people should be fired from their jobs.The government should not let
them be in charge of public toilets.

没有评论:

Ads